Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: My best friend's Bachelorette!

This won't be a long post as I'm getting ready to head off for another night at the hospital (my 2nd of 5 this week).
This past weekend I helped to celebrate the upcoming wedding of my best friend with her bachelorette party.
It was a whirlwind of pink, champagne, dancing and laughing.
 
We took her on a scavenger hunt around my neighourhood where she picked up a box of cupcakes, a new Pandora bracelet, a bottle of champagne, and one of her bridesmaids from Halifax!
 
Then we headed back to my place for the pre-party!
 
 
And I made her a terrible cake (terrible when you compare it to the cake that she made me for MINE)

 
We played some games including Jeopardy and a Betting game
(I made this one up - I'll explain it later, it was actually quite fun!)

 

Enjoyed the candy bar


 Then got in the limo and headed out for a night of wild partying!

 
...and I came home and devoured more of the cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment