Friday, December 12, 2014

Maternity Shoot

About a month ago I met with a very talented and friendly photographer and had some maternity shots taken.
I debated spending the money on photos but I wanted something to remember this time in my life. 
I've had such a wonderful pregnancy and I'm glad I'll have pictures to look back on, to remember how my body changed to grow a little girl, how truly miraculous that is. 

And because this is my blog and I make the rules, I'm going to subject you to a few of my favourites from the shoot.

Worth noting: my dog is a ham and wanted to be in every single shot. We had to lock her out of the room a few times to get some solo shots.










...and for good measure, here is a lovely portrait of my sweet, beautiful dog. 


All photos courtesy of the very talented Krista Lii at Kristaliiphotography.com



No comments:

Post a Comment