Friday, May 28, 2010

Cupcake-stravaganza

I again appologize for being a blog neglecter.
Last weekend was my best friend's birthday and she turned 25.
I made her 25 different cupcakes!

Here we have:
top row: lemon poppyseed and lemon cranberry
middle row: lemon and strawberry
bottom row: honey waffle and blueberry

top row: coconut and peach
middle row: cherry and maple
bottom row: Blackberry and banana cream pie

Vanilla and mint

top row: oatmeal and espresso

middle row: chocolate raisin and double chocolate chip

last row: Rainbow and chocolate

top row: Baileys and Gingerbread

middle row: Creme brulee and chocolate caramel

bottom row: Cookie and Mocha latte

And there you have it!

I also went to Stratford last weekend to see Kiss Me Kate, which was very entertaining! I highly recommend everyone head over to Statford at least once this summer to check out a play.

I really want to see Peter Pan and Evita and the Tempest.

I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment