Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sporting Life 10k results!

Just a quick post.
Ran the sporting life 10k this morning. My goal was to finish it in under 50 minutes....so close!
My official time was 50:56.1

You can check out the results of the run here especially if you know someone who was running it.
Thank you TO ALL who donated. I want to do another 10k this summer and then....

The Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon - the half marathon.

Bad idea?
Mayyyybeeee
But if I have to crawl over the finish line I will!

It's September 19th I think and I have until June 30th to register before the price goes up so I'll make the final decision in a few weeks. BUT I'll be 25 this summer so it'd be a good way to celebrate a milestone - with a milestone achievement!

Recipes this week - promise! I have one for Chocolate Orange Espresso thins that I've been meaning to put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment