Saturday, July 20, 2013

Birthday Wish List


One of the best things about summer (besides the heat, cottage trips, burgers and BBQs, flip flops, etc) is my birthday.

Actually, every other thing in that list I think tops my birthday but it's still an enjoyable part of the summer.

This year I have no idea what I want.
I mean, I obviously have a few things on my wish list but I'd say 99% of those fall in the realm of "keep dreaming sister".

These include:

A puppy.
Presented to me in a box, which upon opening will cause me to cry tears of joy.
Any puppy is acceptable but preferably not a stupid breed. I need one that can be easily trained.



A trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando.
I will happily wait in line at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter for hours with the children and like-minded grown ups.


A baby.
This would realistically come in the form of my husband agreeing to a timeline for us to start a family.
I've given him my timeline so ... he knows.
(A baby isn't on the horizon for minimum another 6 months though)
(Sorry mom and dad)



But I suppose there are some things I want that aren't completely unrealistic.
Take for example this anatomically correct heart necklace.


They're all over Etsy, this one courtesy of Lost Apostle.


I also want a flatscreen tv for the bedroom (I'm thinking a 22") to make more space on the dresser.
Also a cable box cause we've now lost pretty much every channel since things have gone digital.
Also on the safe bet list: books, wine, food.

That's all I've got for now.
Maybe if I keep the list small a puppy and a trip to Disney might happen....



1 comment:

  1. I will be pushing for the baby personally. I was hoping the 6 month timeline meant you were already 3 months pregnant. :) Then you can work the Disney World trip and puppy into a future 3-4 year plan.

    ReplyDelete