Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oink Oink Delcious

Here is how I make John want to live with me:
Pigs in a blanket.
I made these yesterday for my friend's birthday and John said he was craving them today so I made some more! All you have to do is:
  • Place sausages (I used Italian) in a pan, cover with about 1/2 cup of water, a lid, and leave over medium heat for about 10-12 mins.
  • Drain the remaining water and fry the sausages for another 10-12 mins or until done. It works much better if you cut into the sausages the way street meat vendors do - it cooks the insides faster and renders out some of the fat that no one wants.
  • Roll out thawed puff pastry and shape into a long rectangle. Spread with a mustard or condiment of choice, then roll up the puff pastry.
  • Bake at 375 for about 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
  • Let cool, cut into bite-sized peices and enjoy!

I'm watching National Lampoon's European Vacation. I forgot how much I love these movies. Not the new ones though. Just terrible without Chevy Chase.

Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment