Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Bachelorette Edition

Wedding Countdown: 16 days.
2 more pre-big day Wedding Wednesdays after this.

Since the big day is rapidly approaching and I'm running out of crafts that I don't mind giving away before the wedding to post, I thought I'd share some of the photos from my Bachelorette Party 2 weekends ago.

My sister and friends threw me an incredible party filled with many many laughs, some majorly embarassing moments, and memories that I'll cherish forever.
My sister really went all out to make sure I celebrated my "last wild night" properly and for that I love her.
I only hope when her time comes I can plan something equally as incredible!

So, in (safe to view) pictures, here's the basic steps for planning a bachelorette party.


1. Organize fun games, such as 'Never have I ever', and pin the manhood on the stud.

2. Have your best friend (who you love to death) bake and decorate an incredible and delicious bachelorette cake.
There was red velvet cake under that hot corset, FYI.


3. Drink. Champagne cocktails, wine spritzers, strawberry shots, champagne shots, and shots shots shot.

 

4. Take a SUV Limo and have the driver lift you out of it. Go to a club with lots of dancing and catch a Drag show. End the night with street meat that the driver won't let you eat in the limo.

Wish you could do it every weekend.
But be excited about the 5 upcoming weddings and the potential for more bachelorette parties to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment