Monday, June 10, 2013

What I'm Reading this month

 
 
I am an avid reader and a big fan of books.
On my list this month:
 
1. 'The 100-year-old Man Who Climbed out the Window and Disappeared'
by Jonas Jonasson

 
I'm about 50 pages in and can already tell this is going to be a good one that I recommend to fellow book-o-philes.
 
2. 'And The Mountains Echoed'
by Khaled Hosseini

 
A review I read said it was not as good as his previous books. But I loved both The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns too much to not be anticipating reading his latest literary offering.
 
3. 'Inferno'
by Dan Brown

 
What can I say? His stories might not be as emotionally charged as Hosseini's but the man knows how to keep you turning the pages. Plus I'm a big fan of historical fiction.
 
Any recommendations from other readers?
 

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 10, 2013

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 12, 2013

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete