Friday, April 9, 2010

Guacamole

I'm on a roll with posts!
You guys are sooo lucky.
Tonight I'm getting together with my two friends who also love baking and decorating.
We're going to work on a cake for Tracy's mom's birthday.
Danielle is ridiculously talented at making cakes looks professional so this will be good.
I promise.
In the meantime, here's a recipe for home-made guacamole that I made awhile back when Wendy was visiting!
Jamie's Guacamole

  • Peel 3 avacados and cut into small peices. Place into a food processor/blender and whirrrrrrr away until the avacado is nice and smooth.
  • Add in about 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 3 tbsp of cour cream (or more until you get the consistency you want), 1/4 cup of finely diced tomatoes, and 1 tbsp of finely diced dill.
  • Serve with toasted pita wedges, and enjoy!

I'll post some pictures of the cake once we begin work on it!

Have a great weekend!

P.S. LAST FULL WEEK OF SCHOOL FINISHED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment