Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Obsession

There are 2 books I am currently reading.
One is 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' (really good so far, highly recommend it and cannot wait to start the next one after this!).
The other is this one:


I bought it at Costco last weekend and everyday when I come home from work I browse through it again. I think I've picked exact days now for when I will make each cupcake design.
John's aunt and uncle are having their annual family BBQ this Saturday and there are 2 cupcake ideas I want to try. That's a lie; there are actually numerous ideas I want to try but I've managed to narrow it down to two.
I'm going to start the process tonight (making the cupcakes) so that I can have all morning Friday to decorate them.
I could tell you what I'll be making but I'll leave it as a surprise. Depending on how well they turn out....
Methinks a devoted reader (Andrea) may have this book as I saw a cupcake design in here that she made recently....
And now that I've become obsessed with this cupcake book, I want the other one!

If you're curious, the writers have a blog here
and if you want to see some pictures of cupcake ideas visit them here (p.s. both ideas I'll be attempting are in the pictures along the top)
I'm going to subscribe to their newsletter!

1 comment:

  1. i do! i love it!
    unfortch i cannot just make cupcakes, or i'd eat them all.....so there's gotta be a reason!

    ReplyDelete