Monday, September 27, 2010

Cake Pops for October

If you love baking, especially cute baking, and you love blogs, then you've probably heard of Bakerella.
Check out her site to learn more about her and see all of the fun things she bakes!
What she's most famous for, though, are her
Cake Pops

(Photo from Bakerella.com)

The cupcake cake pops were the first ones she made and started the craze.

I want to make some of my own for Thanksgiving and for Halloween. Stealing ideas straight from the Queen of cake pops herself, I want to attempt these:


(Photo from Bakerella.com)
Monsters!
They look to me what I imagine a love child between Mike and Sully from Monsters, Inc would look like.
(Photo from Bakerella.com)
Turkeys!
These look complicated though and I have a different way I want to make turkey cupcakes - from my Costco cupcake book.

(Photo from Bakerella.com)
Any one of these cute Halloween characters would make me happy!
Maybe not the werewolf (aka Chewy) or the witch as they look like they require a bit more skill than the others.


That's it!
I hope these give you some ideas for your own October holiday baking - they certainly gave me some inspiration to head into the kitchen in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment