Thursday, February 24, 2011

When Celebrity Chefs Go Wrong...Part III

This is quickly becoming one of my favourite things to do: search foodnetwork.com for the worst, the laziest, the most uninspired recipes of all time.
When you think about it, it has to be one of three things:
1. There is no one editing or reviewing recipe submissions,
2. Food Network chefs are very quickly running out of food ideas, or
3. Someone at foodnetwork.com has a great sense of humour.
I hope it's #3.
So today I am back for your viewing pleasure with 2 brand spanking new and just as bad recipes, courtesy of the comedians over at foodnetwork.com.
The people in charge of the magazine (yes, the MAGAZINE) submitted this gem to the website. You'd think someone at either the magazine or the website would have given this one a second thought...


John and I made popcorn on the stove with oil and butter this weekend but in no way would I consider that a recipe. It's instructions. If it's a how-to on the back of a box, I don't think that counts as a recipe.
Just thought I'd clarify in case you didn't know: Recipe vs. Instructions.
Then it gets even better.
Did you know you can eat towels?


Mmm mmm mmm.
Make sure you share those 4 washcloths.

Both screen shots are courtesy of http://www.foodnetworkhumor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment