Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hello, baking, it's been awhile...

Tuesdays and Thursdays I don't start work until 3 and 4 respectively, which means I have leisurely mornings. Mornings in which I plan to go for a run, clean the apartment, but instead waste hours at a time on the internet or watching TV.

After doing the laundry (yay) I decided that this morning would be a perfect time to start baking again. I figured banana bread would be ideal as I currently have 15 bananas sitting on my counter.



But no flour. And no butter.
!!!
I think that's a sure sign that it's been way too long since I've made anything.
Going the easy route, I decided not to pass up the opportunity to bake and pulled out some rainbow bit cake mix and got to work.
It'll make John happy when he gets home.


Also sad news for those of you who use picnik to edit photos: it's closing down today.
From now on I'll be testing out my photo editing at a different site.

Time to fold the laundry before gettin ready to head to work.
Grumblegrumblegrumble


No comments:

Post a Comment