Monday, April 28, 2014

Orange Ginger Cauliflower

Inspired as always by Pinterest, I decided to try to make one of the recipes I'd seen recently: Crispy Orange Cauliflower.

I ended up putting a different spin on it as I found the batter to be gross. It could have been because I neglected to fry it in a ton of oil but ... I was trying to make something healthier and frying it didn't seem like the best way to do that.
The original recipe is here if you want to give that a go.
My version is below (and much simpler in my opinion).


  • Cut up 1 head of cauliflower into florets.
  • Over medium heat, toss cauliflower in 2 tbsp. of oil and cook until browned.
  • Stir in 1 chopped green onion, 2 tbsp. orange juice concentrate (from the can you'd normally freeze and then mix with water), 1 tbsp. soy sauce, and 2 tbsp. grated ginger
  • Mix well to coat each floret then cook until warm. Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment