Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Shower Edition

On Saturday my amazing friends and family threw me a bridal shower.
It was so much fun and I wish I could do it every weekend...but realistically by the 3rd weekend I'd have no friends left.
Anyway, here are some pictures from the gorgeous afternoon!

With my giant "I'm the Bride" pin

A delicious vanilla cake with a layer of custard

Flowers arranged by the talented Ms. Marion

The table with prizes and favours.

The favours - an adorable mug and spoon combo

My bounty at the end of the day - so many amazing gifts. I'm so lucky.


We played a how well do you know the couple trivia game, a wedding traditions trivia game, taboo words on clothespins, made toilet paper bridal gowns, and much more. Every minute of it was amazing.
To thank the party planners (and for something to do since they wouldn't let me plan/cook/bake/bring anything) I put together small jars of jelly bellies (colour coordinated) and a bag of sweet strawberry tea leaves.



The template for the tea card came from Martha Stewart - click here to get the PDF file, then customize it to fit your needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment