Wednesday, August 24, 2011

- 1 Year Wedding Anniversary

This will be a quick post as I have cookie cupcakes to frost and blue cheese pop-over batter to start for the gift basket I was talking about yesterday.
Today is August 24th.
One year (366 days - leap year!) from today John and I will be getting married!
We're jokingly referring to it as our -1st anniversary.
I thought it would be sweet to start the last year before we're married by reminding him of some of the reasons I love him.
I made him a personal-pan of breakfast lasagna and left him a note directing him to turn on the oven and heat it up for a few minutes.
I also left him another few notes:

52 (actually 53 cause I got carried away) notes to be exact.
52 weeks before we say "I do" = 52 reasons I love him.
One for each week left.
I cut out hearts at work last night and wrote out my reasons then stuck them on the fridge for him to find this morning.

One thing my mom taught me that I'll always remember: little things go a long way.
Take the time to do something nice for the people you love.

Let the wedding countdown begin!

366 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment