Friday, August 5, 2011

Birthday!

It's my Birthday!


Somehow I've turned 26 years old.
When did this happen? Cause I'm pretty sure that's wrong.
Let's do some number crunching here.
Actual age: 26.

Enjoys baking, knitting, soup:   74
Owns Justin Beiber silly bandz: - 12
Recently played ipod songs include Joe Jonas & Selena Gomez:  -13
Still able to go out and dance the night away:  -19
Completed at least one successful year of schooling:    -5
----
26

Guess the numbers add up after all. Hmm.
I promise I'll get back to posting recipes from the Fam Jam that I haven't gotten around to doing yet (cause the day I tried the pictures were taking years at a time to upload).
In the meantime, here's something worth checking out.
It's probably one of the best things I've stumbled across in awhile (after Pinterest, of course).
*Side note: if you don't yet know what pinterest is go google it and fall in love. Big thanks to Andrea for showing me the pinterest light.*
This is a google map of Toronto where you can 'map your kiss'. What a beautiful way to discover the city.
I absolutely love this idea.
I've already mapped two for John to find.
Hint: One was not actually a kiss location but it's a spot that lead to every single kiss we've shared since.
If you live in Toronto or if you've had a memorable kiss in the city head on over to the website and Map Your Kiss!

 

Now since it's my birthday here's some Selena Gomez.



No comments:

Post a Comment