Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cottage Fam Jam 2011: Take Me Out To The Ballgame

I'm back from a long weekend at the cottage with my family.
It's always an exciting weekend full of food, water, sun, food, camp fires, laughs, and more food.
My mom, John, and I arrived late on Friday night and immediately dug into the fajitas and queso dip that my cousin Zach had made.
Delicious.
I would eat anything if it had queso on it.
After a good night's sleep we woke up on Saturday to sunshine, warm weather, pancakes, sausages, and coffee.
We hit the water and lay our towels out to soak up the sun.
Saturday night we were treated to a Baseball themed dinner.


Popcorn, sunflower seeds, candied popcorn, and beer awaited us.


We picked out hot dogs and used guides to dress them. I went with a mish-mash of toppings and added just about everything there was. It was superb.
There was also caeser salad and soft baked pretzels and cheese (hello queso round wo!) which were a wonderful touch.


Perhaps my favourite part (for selfish reasons) was the Cracker Jack's. They were special Jamie edition - withouth peanuts!


The caramel corn was so good I had 2 bags. 
And a 3rd the next night.

Tomorrow I'll post pictures from Sunday night's dinner but now I'm off to work with some new Bridal magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment