Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Martha Stewart!

I started a totally different post this morning but was frustrated by the loading time of pictures and gave up.
Luckily that post will be saved for tomorrow and today (before it ends in an hour)'s post can be dedicated to the topic that matters most:

Martha Stewart's Birthday!


Yes, today is the Christmas of all things Martha.
Today we celebrate the birth of the Domestic Diva.

Happy (70th!) Birthday, my idol.


For the Martha Stewart Living magazines I live for each month, the Everyday Food magazines I covet, and more recently the Weddings magazine (known to increase heart rate by 25-50 bpm), as well as a website I frequent as regularly as Facebook and Perez Hilton, I say THANKS!

Hope you enjoyed your birthday horseback-riding through Skylands, or perhaps by surprising the new owners of Turkey Hill with a visit to the property (riding bareback on a centaur, no less). Her minions kept her well fed and her glass full, no doubt.

Happy Birthday, Martha!

FYI - my birthday is on Friday... what? Oh, a birthday shout out to me on YOUR blog would be lovely.

You're sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment