Friday, January 7, 2011

How to be Productive at Work: Fun with Cameras

Contrary to popular belief, it is very possible to amuse yourself at work.
All it takes is a good, fun-loving friend, some dollar store toys, and a camera.
Earlier in the week we made an arm westling video among others and last night we had originally planned to make some magician-style videos. I went to the dollar store to try and find anything remotely magic related but, alas, there were none to be found. Instead, for the low, low price of 100 cents, I bought a bag of 2 knights with weapons.
This is what happened.

You're impressed.

Don't pretend you're not.

The music? The gracefull ease with which we created this short film? The cameo appearance by yours truly?

I wouldn't be surprised if I get a call from the Academy, congratulating me on my Oscar nomination.

There will definitely be more of these to come.

1 comment: