Sunday, January 9, 2011

*Update: Gelee Candies

I promised an update on the candies I made with my friend yesterday.
They turned out sooooooo well!
They're not featured on her website just yet but they will be!
She was kind of enough to send me the pictures she took of the candies (as well as my cheesecake truffles - recipe coming later this week!).
(Photo courtesy of sweetandsplendid.com)
Blue is bubble gum flavoured, purple is grape, and the yellow-clear ones are cherry pineapple. We also made watermelon (a fun pinky red colour) but it was taking a long time to set. I took home with slab of it and I let it sit in the fridge overnight. If it has hardened I'll cut it into candy peices later on.
NOW-
I'm going to clean the apartment, make more truffles, and possibly find a recipe for a type of loaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment