Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snack Sunday: Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels

It's Sunday ... you know what that means!
Snack time!
A flavour combination that I love is chocolate and pretzels.
I wasn't always crazy about the salty-sweet thing, but once I tried chocolate covered pretzels I knew I'd found a friend.
I'm not saying I always crave them, cause I don't, but there's just something about them that I find very satisfying. I think it migh be because they have almost a nutty flavour and since I can't very well get that from real nuts...
Anyway, that being said, today's snack recipe is
Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels
(Marthastewart.com)



  • Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
  • Melt 8 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate either in a double broiler or in the microwave.
  • Roll ends of pretzel rods or dunk regular pretzels into the chocolate, completely coating the area. Place on the baking sheet and refridgerate until set, about 15 minutes.

Easy, easy, easy and delicious.

These would make cute gifts too, wrapped in cellophane or a bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment